Skills & Requirements
We’re seeking a motivated, creative individual to work with the existing product and development team to deliver exciting changes to the Coworking.club marketplace. Your day to day role at Coworking.club will include researching and planning new features, testing changes, assessing effectiveness of campaigns we’ve run and communicating with the different business units to help plan the product pipeline.
Experience as a Product Manager isn’t essential, but you should identify with the following:
- You’re passionate about startups, entrepreneurship and new technology. You might have started your own website (or several!) so you know about the challenges of acquiring and keeping users
- You’re all about delivering a great user experience. You can draw up quick user flows based on your ideas and you’re always appreciating companies who do a great job
- You’re into data and using numbers to validate your ideas.
- You like to tackle interesting problems by thinking laterally and outside the box
- You have great attention to detail and commitment to quality
- You’re a jack-of-all-trades and a pro multi-tasker
- "Can-do" attitude with the ability to work independently and as part of a team