Terms of Conditions
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on www.coworking.club web site are provided "as is". Coworking.club makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Coworking.club does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Coworking.club or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Coworking.club Internet site, even if authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. User Conducts
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- to post or transmit any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains homophobia, ethnic slurs or religious intolerance;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other users or any URL;
- to use Proxies - We do not allow the usage of Proxy Servers of any kind, whether for personal or business use. Files, IP's, Servers with references to any proxy or likeness thereof are prohibited.
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- to add, edit or modify listings or comments linking to multi-level marketing schemes;
- to use robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access for any purpose without our express written permission;
- to create unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activities conducted on the website;
- to bypass any measures Coworking.club may use to prevent or restrict access to the website;
- Coworking.club may remove any content and Coworking.club accounts at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such content), or for no reason at all. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. Coworkable.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
5. Content Submissions
- By submitting content to Coworking.club , you grant Coworking.club permission to use the information for public viewing. You are not allowed to submit or transmit to or from Coworking.club any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, libellous, or pornographic materials that would violate any law or the rights of others, this includes with no limitation, laws against copyright infringement.
- Coworking.club has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Coworking.club of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Content that contains unlawful materials or considered to be violating any law.
- Content that intends to abuse harasses, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- Content that infringe on the copyrights of any entity excluding the user.
- Advertisement or content that engages in commercial activity.
- Offensive nudity and pornography.
- Offensive content that redeems as disgusting and disturbing to other users, especially gore and shock content.
- Non-relevant content that links to non-related websites, such websites may include torrent sites, file-sharing sites, and pornography sites.
- Violation of these restrictions may result in the removal of the content, and the restriction of your access or use
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. Coworking.club reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users. Coworking.club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to replace, delete or remove your content submission from the Site and to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
- By creating and posting content to Coworking.club , you warrant that you own all rights to the content, agree that the content will be available under Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0 and that you will not object to the use of the content by Coworking.club in any context. To clarify, the above does not apply to the content on external sites linked to by the original submission.
- Our support for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: email@example.com
8. Governing Law
- Any claim relating to Coworking.club 's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- All files are copyrighted © to their respective owners. Coworking.club directs full legal responsibility of files to their respective users.
- Coworking.club is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.